Why Choose Us
We are committed to the highest standards of practice, using the finest supplies, dental laboratories and equipment, including digital xrays and intra-oral imaging in a state of the art facility. Our own professional commitment to continuing education, dental society memberships and networking with other professionals and dental specialists enables us to offer you the very best in dental care.
A graduate of Fairfield University with a B.S. in Biology and Georgetown University School of Dentistry with a D.D.S. degree, Dr. Ferrara has been providing dental care for all ages for over 30 years. He is practicing at 4 Corporate Drive in Shelton, CT. He and his staff have the experience to identify your oral health needs and deliver quality care in a compassionate setting.
Developing a good long-term relationship with our patients is the cornerstone of our practice philosophy. In support of good dental health, in partnership with our patients, we educate, discuss treatment options and provide state of the art dental procedures to achieve optimal dental health and a beautiful smile. The extensive experience of Dr. Ferrara allows for many options for our patients.
- Are you aware that your oral health affects the health of your whole body?
- Do you need your teeth cleaned and are you concerned about your gums?
- Are your teeth sensitive and are you concerned about possible tooth decay?
- Are you happy with your smile? Can they be “whiter” or “straighter”?
- Do you want restorations and crowns or veneers that will last a long time?
- Are you concerned about your children’s teeth and have questions about decay, the need for braces, when and if necessary to extract wisdom teeth? Do you have tooth pain or are you concerned about an oral infection?
- Are you concerned about the high cost of dental care?
- Do you want to know all the alternatives you have available with your dental care?
- Are you concerned about “too many xrays”
- Are you concerned about over-treatment/under-treatment?
- Do you want to be provided with the best possible care?
Dr. Ferrara and his staff are available to provide the answers to your questions and the expertise to address them to your satisfaction.
|You come first!|
|Your health and welfare are our priority|
|We treat you as we would want to be treated|
|We will work hard to build your trust|
|Your teeth should last your whole life…we will help to make that happen for you|
Call us at: 203-242-7721
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org